We offer a Christ-centered, loving, nurturing, and safe environment in which children can thrive and grow in all areas of development.
- Licensed under the Ohio Department of Education
- Structured program that meets the individual and developmental needs of each child
- Hands-on activities and learning centers to enhance spiritual, physical, cognitive, emotional, and social growth.
- Children participate in age appropriate, teacher and/or self-directed activities in the following areas: literature, science/discovery, math, pre-reading, writing, dramatic play, music and movement, social and emotional skill building, fine and large motor development.
- Participate in Physical Education, Music, Library, and Field Trips.
- St. Mary Preschool and Pre-K/Kindergarten readiness programs follow the state of Ohio Early Learning standards including the following domains: Spiritual, Cognitive, Language, Literacy, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Social/Emotional, Physical, and the Arts.
- Prepares each child for a confident start to Kindergarten.
- Shaping the mind, body and spirit of tomorrow’s leaders.
3-4 years old (maximum classroom size: 12)
Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 8:30 – 11:00 AM
Registration fee: $25.00
4-5 years old (maximum classroom size: 14)
3 DAY OPTIONS:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Mornings – 8:30 – 11:00 AM
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Afternoons – 12:30 – 3:00 PM
Registration Fee: $35
5 DAY OPTION:
Monday through Friday Mornings – 8:30 – 11:00 AM
Registration Fee: $45
CONTACT US TO REGISTER OR FOR MORE INFORMATION
** Items needed for registration: Registration fee, Birth Certificate, Up-to-date Immunization record, Social Security Card and Well Child Statement from your doctor.